Terms & Conditions
- The booking will only be confirmed once we have received a signed and completed booking form with the specified deposit. Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit we will send you a confirmation booking, detailing the balance which is due four weeks before arrival. When a booking has been made less than four weeks before arrival then the full rental fee is payable when booking.
- Your booking fee is a deposit of £100 per cottage, per week, which is payable when booking. If we are unable to accept your booking your booking fee will be refunded in full.
- In the event of cancelling your holiday 28 days or more before your arrival date, then the booking fee will be forfeited. Cancellation within 28 days means you will take full responsibility of paying the full balance. Whilst every endeavour will be made to relet, refunds can only be made if this is achieved, the later the date of cancellation the less likely this can be done. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance to cover this risk.
- Acceptance of a booking is on the understanding that the property and contents will be cared for and will be left in the same clean and tidy state in which it was found. Should any damage or breakage occur then the occupier is liable to pay compensation.
- If you have any cause for complaint or accidental damage please report to the Owner immediately and not after your holiday stay. We will try and rectify the situation as best as possible.
- The owner accepts NO LIABILITY for any loss, damage, sickness or injury how ever caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the client, any member of the party or visiting persons and to their belongings. It is emphasised that the owner accepts NO LIABILITY for any injuries during the use of the B-B-Q or the adjacent Glade. Any liability on the part of the Owners to any Client arising in any way out of the booking shall be limited to actual amount paid by the Client and shall in no case include any consequential loss or damage.
- Acceptance of a booking is on the understanding that no more than the maximum number of people as indicated in the regulations shall use it. Under no circumstances can the accommodation be sublet to third parties.
- The Owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday stay and have the right to terminate your accommodation if it should cause excess nuisance to adjoining properties.
- Holidays are from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise agreed by the owner. Holidays start from 3pm on arrival day until 10am on departure day. Please leave the property clean and tidy.
- Prices are fully inclusive. All bed linen and towels are provided. Towels within the cottage are for only cottage use, should beach or swimming towels be required these can be requested from the Owner.
- As Colooneys Farm Cottages are situated on a working farm, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED. There is a NO SMOKING POLICY in the Cottages. MOBILE PHONE users must have a roaming facilty activated to phone out from the Island.
Next: Read more about making a booking.